Today we ended the meeting around 3 in the afternoon. We spent a lot of time trying to make sense of a possible prototype as we need one by Friday. Doris uploaded some great notes and ideas on a new narrative but we all had our disagreements on it that we had to work through. We eventually came to an understanding and got some ideas! I made a bit of the prototype and plan to make a writeup of what we talked about to better organize our ideas. These meetings are stressful sometimes but I feel that if we stick with this current direction (which we sort of have to at this point) we could actually reach some kind of ending to this game and start really developing it, which I’m super excited for.